Positive temperature coefficient, high resistance to TOV lightning protection film (MOV) Performance Introduction
After in-depth company research and development, has developed a positive temperature coefficient, high resistance to TOV lightning protection film (MOV), the original T series products upgrade to PT series. New Product main features:
1. Excellent positive temperature coefficient of performance: up to 160 ¡æ, products are still showing positive temperature coefficient characteristics: Starting Voltage U1mA with time a small amount of increase in leakage current IL decline. Comparison sample at home and abroad the best even under 130 ¡æ in the positive temperature coefficient, but at 150 ¡æ when the IL has begun to sharply increase; the rest of the vast majority are negative temperature coefficient, voltage drop at 160 ¡æ for up to 50 ~ 150V ( -10 ~ 30%); Therefore, the performance of new products, the company is currently leading this feature of the SPD and the life of the product's safety features are extremely useful.
2. Excellent 8/20¦ÌS Flow capacity: 34S thick films (170V/mm) can withstand 60kA1 times or 50kA4 ~ 6 times the impact of thin films (200V/mm) can also withstand 50kA ~ 2 times the impact of U1mA change rate of ¡Ü 10%. Comparison sample at home and abroad the best of those (150V/mm thick film) in the bear 60kA1 times or 50kA3 ~ 4 times the rate of change U1mA after impact "20%.
3. An excellent impact on residual pressure ratio: 34S Thick film 20kA impact on residual pressure ratio Ur/U1mA about 2.5 ~ 2.6; thin film 20kA impact on residual pressure ratio Ur/U1mA about 2.3 ~ 2.4.
4. Excellent frequency performance of high current trip: 34S thin films can be 1500 ~ 2000mA current of the valve plate electrodes solder melting off without perforation, UT/U1mA compression ratio of about 1.05; thick film can bear a higher compression ratio: UT/U1mA1.1 ~ 1.2 under the valve electrodes solder melting off without perforation, the current is about 1000 ~ 1200mA. Is far superior to other domestic manufacturers, and foreign best is considerable, but because of the company's products 8/20¦ÌS Flow ability, so they withstand a 50kA shock after the constant voltage to do this comparison test, the company's products are far ahead. Failure to protect from over-voltage trip point of view, thick-film better; from over-current trip fault protection and to meet current testing standards (YD/T1235.1-2002) point of view, thin films and better. Can be selected according to need.
5. Excellent welding process: The company adopts hot air reflow, look beautiful, stronger adhesion, contact resistance is smaller.
The company will continue to research and development, further enhanced to provide users with better products, in order to make greater contributions to the cause of lightning.